Fáilte Ireland have outlined detailed healthy and safety guidelines as part of their new business support hub. Please see some detailed guidelines below or Click HERE to go directly to our Business Support page.
- Controlled socially distanced queuing.
- Hand washing and/or sanitation stations.
- Assigned safety staff member at entrance.
- Minimised visitor access points.
- Clear social distancing signage.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres in place.
- Close contact of customers or staff to be avoided.
- Protective screens at customer/staff contact points.
- Distanced seating/queuing protocol.
Health and Safety
- Handwashing or hand sanitising facilities.
- Staff will wear protective equipment
- Face coverings required where physical distancing is difficult.
- Food safety measures in place (if applicable).
- Appropriate ventilation on premises.
- Cleaning conducted at regular intervals.
- Washrooms disinfected regularly.
- Customer flow routes in place.
- Clear social distancing signage
- Contactless payment points.
- Distanced non-contact interactions with staff members.
- Contact/touch surfaces cleaned frequently.
- Our team of staff will wear PPE.
- Staff will maintain daily health checks.
- Appointed safety and health officer on site.
- Staff trained on all safety measures.
- Shared equipment cleaned regularly.
- Good respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.