A selection of stores are open for essential services.
Please visit our website for updated information at www.whitewatersc.ie.
The centre features two anchor mega stores, M&S and H&M, plus over 60 leading retailers including: River Island, Zara, and Carraig Donn.
Enjoy stress free and reasonably priced car parking in one of our 1,700 spaces for only €4 per day or enjoy lunch in our 650 seater Food Court.
For a full list of stores or information on special offers please check our website.
- At the Red Cow Roundabout take Exit 9 off the M50 signposted for N7/M7
- Proceed along the N7 which then becomes the M7
- Take Exit 10 at the Newhall Interchange (this is also the second Naas exit) off the M7
- Turn left off slip road and take the third exit off the Bundle of Sticks roundabout
- Proceed down this road and go straight through the next 2 roundabouts until you come towards the town
- Go over the bridge into the town and take the immediate turn to the left just after the bridge
- Follow this road through 2 sets of traffic lights. The Centre will come up on your right.
- You can then turn at the third set of lights onto Cutlery Road for the Basement Car Park or proceed to the next set of lights and go into the Multi-storey Car Park.
- Opposite Newbridge Silverware.
Directions from Limerick/Cork Roads
- Proceed along the M7 until Junction 12 at The Curragh Racecourse (sign posted for Newbridge)
- Turn left off the slip road and proceed to the 2nd exit off the roundabout
- Driving towards Newbridge town proceed until the traffic lights after Tesco before Dunnes. Turn right at lights
- Follow this road to the first set of lights and turn left for the Multi-storey Car Park or proceed to the next set of lights and turn left into Cutlery Road for the Basement Car Park
Getting to Whitewater on Public Transport
- By Train- Newbridge is only 25 minutes by rail from Dublin Heuston. The station is approximately a 10 minute walk from the Centre. For more information check outwww.irishRail.ie
- By Bus- Bus Eireann routes stop in Newbridge on the Main Street and provide easy access to the Centre. For more information check outξwww.BusEireann.ie
- Local Bus- a number of local town routes stop in Newbridge for more information check outwww.skct.ie