Opening time 12.30pm until 6pm.
Main Stage in Walled Garden
12.30-1.30 Newbridge Gospel Choir
1.30-2.00 Fiona Uyema – Japanese Cooking Demonstration
2.30-2.15 Martin Shanahan
2.15-2.45 On The Sofa with Ross Lewis, Rachel Allen, Martin Shanahan and Thomas Haughton. MC John Healy
2.45-3.00 Thomas Haughton – BBQ Cookery Demonstration
3-3.30: Rachel Allen Cookery Demonstration
3.30-4.00 Nathan Dromond Head Chef Cliff at Lyons
All-Ireland Final will be shown in walled garden on Big Screen
5-6pm Paddy Casey will perform immediately after match
Featherfield Farm will host a series of talks on organic farming at their stand
Newbridge Gospel Choir and Tropical Storm will also perform throughout the day.
Programme subject to change
Below are some tips to help you make the most of your day.
- The event opening time is 12:30pm until 6pm.
- Access to the Taste of Kildare event is through the Smurfit entrance at the K-Club.
- Free parking
- We encourage visitors to the event to carpool where possible.
- We advise visitors to wear comfortable shoes for the walk from the car parks to the Walled Garden.
- Please note there are no ATM facilities on-site.
- No dogs are permitted at the event with the exception of assistance dogs. Please do not leave dogs unattended in car parks.