HEALTH & SAFETY TOURISM BEST PRACTICES
In accordance with Fáilte Ireland’s guidelines issued on June 8th 2020, the Into Kildare Network have implemented a county wide initiative called ‘We Care in Kildare’. This destination commitment to our visitors will ensure that the following measures are in place to safeguard the health and safety of all visitors and staff. We are maintaining the highest safety standards so we can look forward to welcoming our guests for an enjoyable and relaxing experience soon!
Pre-Planning Your Visit
- Detailed visitor information available on intokildare.ie
- Reduced capacities to allow for social distancing.
- Online bookings in advance to avoid crowds and queues.
- Specific slots for vulnerable visitors where possible.
- Non-contact print at home or mobile tickets for attractions.
- Pre-payment facilities in advance to avoid queues.
- Minimised visitor access points.
- Restricted numbers with controlled queuing.
- Reassuring and trained welcoming staff.
- Hand sanitisation stations.
Highest Standards of Health & Safety
- Pre-planned customer flows.
- Clear social distancing signage.
- Advanced and consistent cleaning regimes.
- Hand sanitising or hand washing facilities.
- Non-contact interactions with staff
- Frequently ventilated premises.
Qualified & Confident Team
- Social distancing guardians.
- Fully trained on safety measures.
- PPE for all staff.
- Daily health checks.
5 Star Customer Experience
- A safe, welcoming and memorable experience.
- Social distancing guidance and execution.
- Distanced seating and outdoor benches.
- Appropriate food safety measures.
- Contactless till points and payments.
- Cleaning conducted at regular intervals.
Together we strive to be Covid-19 compliant and are looking forward to welcoming our local community and visitors to experience our wonderful county.
Signing up to ‘We Care in Kildare’ initiative
Businesses displaying the Kildare Fáilte poster have signed a self-declaration that they comply with all points if applicable to their business and adhere to government guidance. Following completion of the declaration below, participating businesses will receive a ‘We Care in Kildare’ Poster and Badge sticker to display on their premises, as well as a digital copy of the poster and badge.
Business Declaration Form
If you are a Business in Kildare and wish to sign up to our ‘We Care in Kildare’ Health & Safety Tourism Best Practices please complete the form below.
We Care in Kildare Declaration
All information on this design collateral is provided by Kildare Fáilte and is believed to be correct as at the time of issue. Kildare Fáilte accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or any loss or damage arising from the use or reliance on information obtained from this material.
Kildare Fáilte shall not be liable in respect of any claims, emergencies, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees and costs of proceedings arising out of or in connection with the use and/or dissemination of this information.